Have you been trying to change a pattern in your life for a long time without seeing lasting changes despite support from qualified professionals?
Do you notice problems that you would like to change and you have no conscious memory of what could have caused them?
In many cases these are strong indications that the roots of the patterns stem from a preverbal period of our lives, often even the prenatal period. Many people start seeing lasting changes once they are addressing these very early experiences and imprints (for more in-depth information see my Blog "Applications of PPN Psychology").
In my work with adults I focus on what you want for your life now and how deep-seated unconscious/implicit somatic memories make it challenging for you to have the life you want. I offer individual sessions, groups, and workshops.
PPN support for adults can center around some of the following topics:
- Your preconception journey of coming into the body
- The way you were conceived
- How your parents responded to finding out they are pregnant with you
- The birth itself - interventions, emotional dynamics, what happened before, during and after the birth
- The ancestral lineages you met when coming in and what you had to do to navigate their history as your body was growing in utero
- Any dynamics within your family while you were in the womb
Here is a video with Myrna Martin, a leader in the field, on PPN imprints in adults.